Who has never dreamed of going abroad to study to gaining...
How Much Does it Cost to Study Abroad?Previous Next
Who has never dreamed of going abroad to study to gaining international experience, which will enhance both your resume and personal growth ?
The answer to this question is simple,
but it is often the question of money that poses a problem especially for students: how much will I pay for? accommodation, food, study, etc ...
That's why we decide to talk to you about this article gathering the daily costs, in different countries of the world.
Here, we are going to talk about Germany's costs.
- Restaurants : for example (e.g) : A basic menu at MacDonalds = 6.97 £
- Markets : e.g : 1 kg of tomatoes = 2.03 £
- Transportation : e.g : One-way Ticket (local Transport) = 2.44 £
- Utilities (Monthly) : e.g : Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) = 27.41 £
- Sports And Leisure : e.g : Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat = 10.45 £
- Childcare : e.g : Preschool (or Kindergarten), Full Day, Private, Monthly for 1 Child = 287.78
- Clothing and Shoes : e.g : 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range) = 71.32 £
- Rent per Month : e.g : Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre = 653.32 £
- Buy Apartment Price : e.g : Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment in City Centre = 4,585.45 £
- Salaries and Financing : e.g : Average Monthly Net Salary (After Tax) = 2,029.05 £
If you want to know more detailed information about costs of the countries bellow,
- Costa Rica
Check out the article cost-to-study-abroad.
We hope that thanks to this article you will be able to plan and calculate your next holidays or study places.