Who has never dreamed of going abroad to study to gaining...
18 free and cheap things to do in SingaporePrevious Next
Singapore is an expensive place to visit. There’s no way around it. The small city state is priced relative to the United States, which is a lot more expensive than its neighbors!
On a small stop-over trip, this isn’t a problem.
But on a big trip through the region, a trip into Singapore can elicit sticker shock, and it can turn people away if they’re trying to do the area on the cheap. If you still want to visit this country, though, there are still many ways to travel around Singapore on a budget.
Singapore has many free and cheap things to do when you vsiit that that will allow you to make the most of this big city!
Original Article can be found H E R E !
1. Cool Off in the Underground Malls
2. Eat Cheap Food in Little India
3. Eat Cheap Food in Chinatown
4. Eat Out for Lunch
5. Walk Around the Gardens
6. Combine the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari
7. Hit the Beach
8. See the Supertrees
9. Visit the National Museum of Singapore
10. Hike the MacRitchie Treetop Walk
11. See St Andrew’s Cathedral
12. Snap a Photo with a Merlion
13. Go Stargazing
14. Take a day trip to Chek Jawa
15. Explore the Singapore Art Museum
16. Visit Haw Par Villa
17.Buddha Tooth Temple
18. Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
Singapore may not be the cheapest city in the world, but there are still some ways to make it less of a burden on your wallet. By eating cheap, walking, and taking advantage of discounts, you can easily do Singapore without busting your wallet!