Who has never dreamed of going abroad to study to gaining...
10 Strategies to Fight Job BurnoutPrevious Next
10 Strategies to Fight Job Burnout
New research identifies ways to prevent and overcome job burnout.
Job burnout can cause emotional and physical fatigue, insomnia, irritability, and problems paying attention at work. The effects of job burnout can start to spread into your personal life outside of work, causing depression and anxiety, detachment from loved ones, or attempts to cope by using alcohol or other substances. Chronic stress also contributes to medical illnesses like heart disease and diabetes. Stress accounts for over 60% to 80% of medical visits to the primary care doctor.
On this article the author Marlynn Wei will write about 10 strategies to fight job burnout:
1. The first step is to figure out if you are experiencing job burnout.
2. Try to get more sleep.
3. Do cardiovascular exercise regularly.
4. Practice yoga.
5. Try mindfulness meditation.
6. Practice mindful breathing.
7. Try mindful walking.
8. Make time for other activities focused on self-care and self-compassion.
9. Talk about your situation with people that you trust.
10. Don’t let the feeling of not having enough time stop you.
Find this interesting article here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/urban-survival/201605/10-strategies-fight-job-burnout